Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of application that artists agree to SCoRCHeR FeST's terms and conditions. The terms and conditions exist to protect you (for example, to give assurances about how we will handle the information you give to us) and to protect SCoRCHeR FeST so that we can continue to bring you great festivals.
- I understand that to secure a place and participate in SCoRCHeR FeST, I must sell 10 online tickets as a band or 5 online tickets as a soloist within 2 weeks of notification of being selected for consideration. At this time confirmation of my place in the festival will be emailed to me.
- Refunds for tickets can only be made before the 2 weeks before the relevant event.
- I agree to abide by all performance based requirements including performance times and set lengths.
- While every effort is made to run according to advertised performance times, I understand that these times are approximate and may sometimes change due to unforeseen circumstances.
By accepting these terms and conditions I agree to let SCoRCHeR FeST reproduce the images, tracks and biographical copies to promote my performance to the media, social networks and the public.
- I understand that public liability insurance is the responsibility of our act for the duration of the event, and that SCoRCHeR FeST holds no responsibility in this area.
- I understand that I am responsible for any equipment or belongings that I bring to the event.
- I have read, understood and completed the SCoRCHeR FeST application on behalf of my act. I am aware that SCoRCHeR FeST is a live promotional event and performance income is gained by tickets sales. SCoRCHeR FeST pays the acts $7 incl GST (direct debit) from each online ticket sale.
Please be advised that SCoRCHeR FeST may film and record live during the event. Your decision to attend SCoRCHeR FeST constitutes your voluntary agreement to be photographed, filmed, videotaped or otherwise recorded in connection with the event and your agreement that your name, voice and likeness may be broadcast, distributed or displayed in connection with any product (and reproductions) created from the event, in all manner of media and for all purposes throughout the world in perpetuity, including any marketing and promotional uses of such product, without compensation being paid to you. Any images obtained at the festivals or given to us by the act will not be made available for commercial sale to the general public. Your attendance also constitutes your agreement to release all producers and users of such film and/or videotape from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property or for infringement of any rights in connection with such uses. This personal release shall be binding upon each of your heirs, successors and assigns. (We are not asking for your first born child so please excuse the legal jargon).