Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of application that artists agree to SCoRCHeR FeST's terms and conditions. The terms and conditions exist to protect you (for example, to give assurances about how we will handle the information you give to us) and to protect SCoRCHeR FeST so that we can continue to bring you great festivals.
- I understand that to secure a place in the SCoRCHeR FeST line up SCoRCHeR FeST must receive payment for tickets. I understand that my participation in the festival will not be confirmed until I have paid and that my time slot may be allotted to another act if this payment is not received by 2 weeks following notification of successful selection unless otherwise negotiated with SCoRCHeR FeST staff. Tickets will be posted to you following confirmation of selection. Your discount vouchers are also available on the SCoRCHeR FeST website when your act is selected.
- I agree to abide by all performance based requirements including performance times and set lengths. I agree to notify SCoRCHeR FeST of any changes to performance details 2 weeks before the relevant festival if possible.
- By accepting these terms and conditions I agree to let SCoRCHeR FeST reproduce the images, tracks and biographical copies to promote your performance to the media, social networks and the public. In the event that footage or photographs are taken during the festival, I understand and agree that such material may be used for promotion, publicity and broadcast purposes; and that these images would not be made available for commercial sale to the general public.
- I understand that public liability insurance is the responsibility of our act for the duration of the event, and that SCoRCHeR FeST holds no responsibility in this area.
- I have read, understood and completed the SCoRCHeR FeST application on behalf of my act. I am aware that SCoRCHeR FeST is a live promotional event and performance income is gained by tickets sales. SCoRCHeR FeST pays the acts $15 from each discount voucher, SMS and online ticket sale which is produced at the door that specify that acts name. This will be paid by direct debit within a week after the festival.
Please be advised that SCoRCHeR FeST may film and record live during the event. Your decision to attend SCoRCHeR FeST constitutes your voluntary agreement to be photographed, filmed, videotaped or otherwise recorded in connection with the event and your agreement that your name, voice and likeness may be broadcast, distributed or displayed in connection with any product (and reproductions) created from the event, in all manner of media and for all purposes throughout the world in perpetuity, including any marketing and promotional uses of such product, without compensation being paid to you. Your attendance also constitutes your agreement to release all producers and users of such film and/or videotape from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property or for infringement of any rights in connection with such uses. This personal release shall be binding upon each of your heirs, successors and assigns. (We are not asking for your first born child so please excuse the legal jargon).